The Adventure Park at Heritage Museums & Gardens is THE place for a birthday party your guests will never forget!
Below is your guide to the ultimate birthday parties on Cape Cod!
Birthday party packages are available for 8-12 climbers at $35/climber. You’ll receive one free chaperone ticket with your party! Depending on the age of your climbers additional chaperones may be advised. Birthday parties include all equipment and instruction, goodie bags*, a T-shirt for the birthday guest of honor, and reserved picnic tables for your group. Best of all, your harnesses are reserved and waiting for you when you arrive!
*Contents may vary based on availability.
When planning your birthday party, there are a few options available to you, depending on your group size, and the ages of your guests.
- Food is not included in any birthday option. Drinks and snacks are available in the park. You also have the option to bring a picnic, visit the full service Magnolia Cafe (museum admission needed), or make arrangements with the Heritage Museum’s caterer, The Casual Gourmet. To read about birthday party box lunch options, click HERE.
- There is an additional 30-minute orientation/safety briefing period, which is added on top of the ticket “climb-times” listed below. For a 2-hour climbing party, we would recommend allowing 3 hours total for your visit with us.
- For general birthday party information, click HERE.
- Please note, it’s important to remember our course climbing guidelines, based on age; this table should help you plan for your birthday party, including any adult chaperones you may need.
- To book your birthday party, you’ll need to contact the office at 508-866-0199; typically, we have birthday party time slots in the mornings between 8:00am-11:00am (every 30 min.) and typically there are two afternoon time slots available depending on the season.
“Supervised”: an adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the ground.
“With Adult”: an adult (18+) must accompany children on aerial trails—maximum of 2 children per adult.
- Includes the option of 2 hours of climbing in the park.
- Tables will be reserved for the group.
- Goody Bags for all climbers!
- Includes an Adventure Park T-shirt for the guest of honor
- Available for 8-12 climbers.
Cancellation Policy for Birthday Parties
The Adventure Park is generally open rain or shine. If the park is unable to open or is forced to close early during your visit due to severe weather, you are given the option to reschedule your outing or to receive a refund of the paid amount. Please read our Birthday Party Weather Policy.
Otherwise, our cancellation policy is as follows:
– Cancellations made 10 or more days in advance of your reservation will be refunded the reservation fee.
– Cancellations made less than 10 days in advance of your reservation are no longer eligible for a refund but full payment can be applied to a rescheduled visit to the park.
–Birthday Parties that are a “no-show” for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled.