Adventure Park General Rules
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least (7) seven years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the park (ratio of 1 adult per 2 children).
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our safety briefing for using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Be under the weight limit of 265 lbs.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Registration, Liability Release Forms and Process
- Every climber must have a waiver on file. Use the waiver link in your confirmation email to complete the online waiver. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18.
Age requirements for all ropes courses
“Supervised”: an adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the ground.
“With Adult”: an adult (18+) must accompany children on aerial trails—maximum of 2 children per adult.
While Using the Park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- The harness must be visible at all times.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another until you have completed the current course.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- Wear closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or sneakers. No sandals, ballet flats, Crocs, or flip-flops.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave The Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.