2018 Adventure Park Pricing
All tickets are valid for 2 hours of climbing time unless otherwise specified. Tickets include an additional 30 minutes of initial harnessing/orientation/practice time.
Please plan ahead and secure your climbing start time with a reservation. The park often sells out. Walk-ins are always welcome, however, they can only be accommodated on a space available basis. Reservations are highly recommended. To check availability and make your reservations use the RESERVE TICKETS tab at the top of the page.
|Age||Park Only||Museums |
All tickets will also be charged a $1.50 reservation fee.
*Combo Tickets are non-transferable. Both portions of combo ticket are good for the entire season.
Military Discount: Military personnel and their family receive a $5 discount every day; use promo code MILITARY2018 when booking your reservation. Remember, you MUST show your military ID at check-in.
When purchasing an Adventure Park and Heritage Museums & Gardens combo ticket, be sure to leave enough climbing time (2.5 hours total) and museum visitation time (minimum of 2 hours).
Ticket prices are based on the number of aerial trails that are available for each age group. Whether you’re coming from near or far—The Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends experiencing the best climbing and ziplining in Massachusetts! Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking and no fee to enjoy our Forest Walk, the interpretive path under our aerial courses! The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for a school summer camp or scout group field trips.
Group rates, for groups of 10 or more climbers, require advance reservations (a minimum of three weeks). These slots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and require a non-refundable deposit to hold your time slot. For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or contact us for more information.
Spring, Summer & Fall Office Hours:
Office hours are 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday and 9:00am-1:00pm on weekends.
Spring, Summer & Fall Climbing Hours:
All dates and hours listed are subject to change
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted group rates.
- All group discounts require advance reservations (minimum of three weeks) through our Group Booking office (508) 866-0199.
- There are limited spaces available for group discounted reservations, and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Weekends and holidays fill quickly, so book early!
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking, in order to hold the reservation.
- The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds in the event of any course or park closures, your time may be extended, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!
- For information on our full Weather Policy, click here.